Infinity 3-Ton 26 SEER R410A Variable Speed AC Condenser (208/230 V 1-Phase)
- Availability: Available for Delivery
- Category: Residential Air Conditioner
- Warehouse Availability: MALD
- Air Flow: Vertical
- Compressor Stage: Modulating
- Configuration: Vertical
- Family: Infinity
- Gas Stages: Modulating
- Motor Phase: 1
- Nominal Seer: 26
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Scratch and Dent Grade: Imperfect
- Tonnage: 3
- Voltage (Phase): 208/230 V 1-Phase
- CFM: 3700
- Compressor: Rotary
- Condenser Motor Type: Propeller Type, Direct Drive
- Cooling Capacity: 34400
- EER: 12.2, 14.5
- Enrichment Status: Final
- Equipment Type: Air Conditioner
- Frequency: 60
- Line Voltage (60Hz): 208V, 230V
- Number Of Fan Blades: 3
- Refresh Carrier Documents: Ready
- Refresh Carrier Images: Done
- Refresh Carrier Images: Done
- Sx.e Status: Active
- Sx.e Stocking Unit: Each
- Sx.e Vendor: Carrier
The Infinity 26 air conditioner with Greenspeed intelligence takes Carrier’s most advanced technology to the next level. If it looks like next-gen technology, that's becasue it is. This energy-efficient AC unit offers enhanced cooling, extra energy efficiency and ultra-quiet comfort where it matters most -- in your home.
Greenspeed intelligence is created by pairing adaptable-speed technology with the Infinity® System Control.1 The unique, variable-speed compressor of this unit, allows it to literally adapt its output to the needs of the home. With infinite adjustments between 25 and 100% capacity, it gives the home only the amount of cooling necessary.
This allows the system to operate longer at steadier, lower capacities, which ensures incredible energy efficiency and quiet operation with tighter temperature control than standard systems.
1 Limited time offer. Terms apply. See your participating dealer for details..
- Includes Greenspeed intelligence
- Up to 50% quieter than our nearest competitor1
- Advanced humidity control - Can remove up to 400% more moisture than standard systems.2
- Fully variable-speed compressor operation helps reduce indoor temperature swings
- Over-the-air software update capabilities
- Bluetooth® connectivity for enhanced service & diagnostics
- Compressor sound blanket and Silencer System II™ design
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection for durability
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty3
- 10-year unit replacement limited warranty4
Optional labor warranty available5
1 Depending on model combination. Based on laboratory testing of Carrier’s Infinity® 26 air conditioner models by Carrier engineers in Fall 2019 and AHRI sound level data for competitors’ variable-speed outdoor units, published as of December 2019.
2 Based on Carrier testing under simulated “worst case” conditions, as compared to a single-stage 13.0 SEER unit.
3 To the original owner, when product is used in a residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details
4 10-year unit replacement limited warranty for compressor failures only, to original purchaser with timely registration, except where restricted by jurisdiction. See limited warranty certificate for details and restrictions.
5 Ask your Carrier dealer for details.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
- Up to 26 SEER
- Up to 16.5 EER
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® 20201
- Optimal summer dehumidification
- Load matching performance with speed ranges between 25 and 100%
- High-ambient cooling operation up to 125° F
- Low-ambient cooling operation down to 0° F
- Sound: as low as 51 decibels2
- Greenspeed intelligence
- Variable-speed compressor
- System-protecting, high pressure switch, high pressure transducer, and low pressure transducer
- Sound reduction: compressor sound blanket, Silencer System II™ design and forward swept fan blades
- Filter drier
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity control
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection package with a steel louvered coil guard and baked-on powder paint
1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.