- Category: Commercial iVu Control
- Availability: Available for Delivery
- Warehouse Availability: MALD
i-Vu® 7.0 Building Automation System Web-Based Operator Interface.
The i-Vu® Building Automation System provides everything you need to access, manage, and control your building, including the powerful i-Vu user interface, plug-and-play BACnet controllers, and state-of-the-art Carrier equipment
i-Vu® Standard Features
- Manage the HVAC equipment in your building from anywhere in the world using a standard web browse
- View and control the equipment in your building with a variety of PCs, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Graphically configure and view schedules, setpoints, trends, alarms, and reports.
- Integrate, monitor, and control other building systems such as lighting and meters using standard protocols.
|i-Vu® Standard||i-Vu® Plus||i-Vu® Pro|
|Part Number(s)||CIV-OPN||CIV-OPNPL||CIV-OPNPRUL, CIV-OPNPR, CIV-OPNPR5, CIV-OPNPR32|
|Includes||Web Server & i-Vu Software||Web Server & i-Vu Software||i-Vu Software only|
|Networks supported||BACnet & CCN||BACnet & CCN||BACnet & CCN|
|Routing devices supported||USB-CCN Adapter|
|Total controllers supported1||750||750||Unlimited, 750, 32 or 5|
|Trend storage||7 days||62 days||Unlimited2|
|Audit log storage||30 days||30 days||Unlimited2|
|Custom equipment & trend reports||No||Yes||Yes|
|Custom reports with report manager||No||View only||Create/edit/view3|
|Tenant Billing override reports||No||Yes||Yes|
|Supports i-Vu Add-ons||No||Yes||Yes|
|Web services (XML/SOAP) data access||No||Yes||Yes|
|Location dependent access||No||No||Yes|
1A Router or Link is required for every 60 Open controllers or 140 CCN controllers.
2Trends, Alarms, and Audit Log storage capacity is dependent on the database management system that is being used.
3Custom Reports Create/Edit available in Pro 750 and Pro Unlimited.