- Availability: Available for Delivery
- Category: PVC Pipe
- Warehouse Availability: AVON, MALD, PLME, SALE, WESE
- Outside Diameter: 2"
- PVC Pipe Type: UL 1738
THE CODE CHANGE AND BETTER VENTING OPTIONThe use of plastic venting systems on gas fired water heaters, furnaces and boilers has undergone a significant change. The NFPA 54-18 and IFGC-18 Fuel Gas Codes now recognizes the UL 1738 venting standard across the United States.
MEETING STANDARDSSystem 1738® is the first engineered PVC venting system certified to UL 1738. It offers a complete certified system of pipe, fittings and cement meeting the stringent demands of the UL 1738 venting standard
THE UL 1738 STANDARD ENSURES
- Pipe, fittings, and cement compatibility
- Products are tested and certified for the application
- Easy identification of UL 1738 certified venting system components
- Certified installation instructions including support spacing, solvent welding, and maintenance
- Single source product support
SYSTEM 1738 FLUE GAS VENTING SYSTEM INCLUDES
- UL 1738 certified vent system for Categories II and IV gas burning appliances
- Rated for flue gas temperatures up to and including 149°F (65°C)
- Sizes include 2", 3", and 4"
- Pipe, fittings, cement, and venting accessories
- Availability of cutting and bevelling tools to ensure proper joint installation
- Terminations and accessories can be painted to match building exteriors
- Installation training and literature support
- National distribution
**It is important to note that different manufacturers have different joint systems and adhesives. ! Do NOT mix pipe, fittings or joining methods from different manufacturers