- Availability: Available for Delivery
- Category: Equipment Pad
- Warehouse Availability: AVON, CRNE, MALD, SALE, WBKE, WESE
- Pad Height: 8"
- Pad Size: 36" x 36"
- Refresh Carrier Images: Done
- Sx.e Stocking Unit: Each
- Sx.e Vendor: DIVERSITECH CORP
Provides an effective base for heat pump equipment installed in snowy climates. Rather than a combination of a typical 2” (or 3”) equipment pad and 6” heat pump risers, the Heat Pump Pad ™ provides a full 8” of elevation in a simple square footprint. The star pattern of the integral risers allows for installation of equipment with different size footprints up to 36” x 36”. Also included are eight anti vibration pads uniquely designed to fit into the guide slots on the top of the integral risers. The base is sloped outward to allow for easy drainage of condensate or defrost cycle condensate when the outdoor coil is operating in heat pump mode. Nestable for efficient shipping, transportation, and warehousing. Injection molded from concrete gray, recycled polypropylene material, the Heat Pump Pad ™ is environmentally friendly and designed to last longer than the equipment it supports. US Patent Number 7,891,635, and other patent(s) pending.
Features & Benefits
- Include 8 Anti-Vibration Pads Uniquely Designed to Fit into the Guide Slot On the Top of the Riser
- The Base is Sloped Outward to Allow for Easy Drainage of Condensate or Defrost Cycle Condensate When the Outdoor Coil is Operating in Heat Pump Mode
- Nestable for Efficient Shipping, Transportation, and Warehousing
- Environmentally Friendly
- Made in USA
- Size: 36 Inch Width x 36 Inch Depth x 8 Inch Height
- Material: Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Color/Finish: Concrete Gray
- Used On Item: Heat Pump
- Load Capacity 389 Pound