- Availability: Available for Delivery
- Category: Belt
- Warehouse Availability: CRNE
- Outside Length Range: 101-150"
- Size: BX
- Style: Cogged
- Belt Type: Multiple V-Belt
- Cross Section Height: 13/32"
- Cross Section Width: 21/32"
- Refresh Carrier Images: Done
- Sx.e Stocking Unit: Each
- Sx.e Vendor: Parts
Browning® Classical v-belts are designed to deliver maximum performance and service life. Classical belts feature single wrap design, which provides greater flexibility when using small diameter sheaves. Classical single wrap v-belts also have less fabric overlap, which reduces center distance variation and vibration. For energy conscious users, our AX/BX molded notched/cogged v-belts are up to 3% more efficient than the wrapped designs.
Features & Benefits
- Unique Design Enhances Performance and Provides Increased Horsepower Capacity in a Shorter Center Drive
- Single Fabric Design Allows for the Belt to be More Flexible in Addition, it can Now be Used with Sub-Min Pitch Diameters Sheaves to Reduce Drive Cost
- Reduced Overlap Provides Lower Vibration and Reduced Noise During Operation
- High Strength, Synthetic Fiber Cords Carry the Horsepower Load and Minimize Stretching
- Notches are Molded Extra Deep
- Oil and Heat Resistant
- Static Conducting
- Type: BX
- Outside Circumference: 116 Inch
- Top Width: 21/32 Inch
- Thickness: 7/16 Inch
- Material: EPDM
- Application: Aggregate and Cement, Agriculture, HVAC, Minerals and Mining, Oil and Gas, Pulp and Paper, Unit Handling
- Pitch Length 114.8 Inch
- Temperature Rating -60 to 250 Deg F