- Buyer EQUI
- Brand Reznor
- Packaged Heater Type Separated Combustion
- Vent Type Power Vent
Model UDZ gas-fired, separated combustion unit heaters are great for space heating applications. These models use outside air for combustion to prevent dirt, lint, dust or other contaminants in the indoor atmosphere from being burned. Model UDZ are available in 14 sizes ranging from 30,000 to 400,000 BTUH gas input and are approved for installation in the United States and Canada by ETL.
Model UBZ unit heaters feature a two-tone black and white powder coated, scratch-resistant paint scheme with a single red louver. Each unit has clean rounded corners and edges with no visible screws or fasteners. The bottom of the unit is embossed with the Reznor logo.
For air circulation, model UDZ uses an axial propellor fan.
- TCORE2® titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger
- Sealed control compartment houses all electrical components
- Vibration/noise isolated fan and venter motors designed for low noise operation
- External status indicating LED that blinks if there is a problem that needs service
- 7-segment display board that shows fault code for quick and easy troubleshooting
- Optional integrated downturn nozzle and integrated vertical louvers
- Sizes 30-400 certified for commercial/industrial applications
- Sizes 30-125 approved for use in residential garages and workshops